Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm in Orlando having just driven in for my second cousin once removed's wedding. (Figure that one out). It was a beautiful wedding with a very festive reception afterwards. Wine, soup, salad, sorbet, cordon bleu, filet mignon and lots of country dancing. It was quite entertaining. But mom and I drove in from Atlanta at 5am yesterday morning, so by the time the dancing started, I only had three in me. Then I drove Aunt Louise (my second cousin in law's aunt) and Margaret Ann (my first cousin once removed in law's sister) home at 11 and crashed. Now I'm taking a break from the pool to blog about my latest travels. Tonight I fly home to Austin where I will stay for at least three weeks, thank God. It's been fabulous going to Colorado, SWBYC, Atlanta and Orlando, but I'm ready to be home. See you soon Austin!

No comments: