24 November 2006
Mr. Pittman's class
• Shrunken Button Down Cardigan – XS Red $39 1A-186-513 (Victoria’s Secret Catalogue 1A5167658)
• Bridget Fit Bow Pant – 30” inseam size 2 Khaki $39.50 IA-201-674 (Victoria’s Secret Catalogue 1A5167658)
• Blazer and Pencil Skirt – both size 2 Heather Camel $125, $59.50 WQ-201-769, WQ-201-773 (Victoria’s Secret
• American Eagle Jeans – any pair size 4 regular or short, favorite fit
• Retro Shirt Dress – Small $159 Brown 4426VA (Boston Proper Catalogue V5667600)
• Drape Front Tube Halter – XS $59 3226VC (Boston Proper Catalogue V5667600)
• Raglan Sleeve dress – XS $119 3626VB (Boston Proper Catalogue V5667600)
• Vintage Kaftan Dress – size 2 $169 2626VA (Boston Proper Catalogue V5667600)
• Jewelry: any earrings, necklaces or bracelets: creative, pretty, colorful (I’m moving beyond my plain jane silver)
• Any cute shoes that have color (other than brown or black) unless they’re brown or black with colored beads or embroidery on them or something.
• Digital Camera
• Gift Certificates to Home Depot
• A Bulldog, either American or English, over 2 years old, preferably female.
Obviously I’m trying to improve my “work attire” wardrobe with dress clothes, shoes and jewelry. Otherwise, I just really want a digital camera, a dog, and a privacy fence (home depot certificates).
If you want an alternative to giving me gifts though, check this out...
my friends rock.