Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another musical is upon us. I'm in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat by Andrew Lloyd Webber this upcoming weekend. Nights are when I usually blog and those have been occupied lately. Forgive me.

But in case you want to see the show, it's Saturday the 31st at 7:30 and Sunday the 1st at 2:30. First Baptist Church, 9th and Trinity. Just in case you're in town (and most of my family will be!!!!)

I'll blog more about my new dog (who I found out today has heartworms) soon.

Sigh. Soon. Soon.

3 comments:

jenA said...

Was Janie not a shelter dog? They should have taken care of that. good luck, though! and good luck this weekend - we'll be in Waco, painting (suck.).

Anonymous said...

Ann, What songs do you have? How did you stage the multiple narrators? See you Friday...
I love you more.
Dad

Ann said...

Well dad, you'll just have to wait and see...!