Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

HARRY!

Finished. I finally saw the second seventh movie and it is finished. I can't believe it. Some things I JUST KNEW were going to happen and other things surprised me. But I don't want to spoil it for you in case you haven't read the books (I haven't) or seen the final flic. Wow, though. I'm happy to report I wasn't traumatized afterwards like I was after the 6th movie (note: The Windy City, Harry Potter, and The Importance of a Glerb). 7.2 was pretty awesome (and pretty sad) and I kind of want to see it again.

J.K Rowling. Thank you for being the first woman to write a series as widely read and radically followed as Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. I'm so pleased, I might go back and actually read the HP books after all.

In the meantime, enjoy this fun flic recap of Harry Potter in just 99 seconds.

No comments: