Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Twelve for 12

Twelve Great Songs to Start Off 2012...
  • Not As We by Alanis Morisette
  • The New Year by Death Cab for Cutie (or as my mom once called them, the Dead Taxis)
  • That Year by Brandi Carlile
  • Passing Afternoon by Iron and Wine
  • Our New Year by Tori Amos (or Pretty Good Year!... so hard to decide.)
  • Did I Ever Become by The Krusty Brothers (Waterdeep)
  • In the New Year by The Walkman
  • It's the End of the World As We Know It by REM (duh, hello 2012!)
  • Bitter End by The Dixie Chicks
  • Waiting Out the New Year by The Whiskey Priest (instrumental)
  • The Cave by Mumford and Sons
  • My Dear Acquaintance (Happy New Year) by Regina Spektor
And here's a freebee to the first song on my imaginary album... you'll have to find the rest yourself (although Regina's & Death Cab's videos have made it on my blog in New Years Past).

No comments: