As one of the two people who I guess read his blog, I've been tagged by Blogging Yosarian.
1. One book that changed your life:
Genesis by God, the Yahwists, the Elohists and probably a few other people...
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Bible - I know, I'm just like that. It's so long though! And it'd keep you occupied for days. Months even!
4. Two books that made you laugh:
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
5. One book that made you cry:
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
6. One book that you wish had been written:
The one in my head...
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Any book by Ann Coulter :(
8. Two books you’re currently reading:
Watermelon by Marian Keyes - the children's minister at my church handed it to me and said, "this is what I imagine your family is like..." awesome.
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt - I don't actually own it. I started reading it in a Barnes & Noble on the Plaza and now need to finish it!
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama - I'm quite curious about him and Hilary.
10. Now tag five (or so) people: