Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Black Tuesday KC called it. Except it was Wednesday. Things, they are a-changin'. I'm single again. Guess I'll go watch Bridget Jones' Diary for the umpteenth time and drink a bottle of wine.

Except that I leave tonight for St. Joseph, MO. Spark weekend at my hometown church. I'll get to be with my grandparents Friday and Monday during the day, so that'll be fun. Other than that I'll be at my parents house with a bunch of 17 year olds. It should be an interesting time. Lots of discussion to be had about God, the Bible, relationships and family.

Until next time . . .

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Anni-poo, we love you! Call me when you are ready to talk.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

one person's black tuesday is another one's happy tuesday--especially when you find out someone you've had a secret crush on for years is suddenly single again. : )

Ann said...

what?! wee one, you usually leave your name - and i've only known you for like 9 months. who wrote this? or is someone just trying to keep my spirits up? if so, it's not needed. the breakup was fine. it did not contribute to my current fear of men. my "brother" took care of that, not to mention society in general. actually i'm not that down, just living day to day. loving teaching (tuesday nights!!), loving preaching (anyone, anyone, time, place . . .?) and love the pretty weather in austin. break out the tank tops and flip flops. i love the sun.