Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Le Petit Prince SHOES!

When's the next holiday?! Cause I want these!... (Women's Size 6, Syle II with Navy stitching).


THIS is pair of shoes I initially found that made me drool and commit the sin of coveting...

... but apparently they're made by a Brazillian designer and were released in 08 or
09 so I don't think I have any hope of ever securing a pair (and trust me, I've spent almost 45 minutes on the Internets trying to find them!)

All of this started of course because I was researching Halloween costumes (I'm VERY BEHIND this year). I'm interested in going as She-Ra Warrior Princess of the 1980s cartoon series...


Cindy Lou Who of How the Grinch Stole Christmas circa 2000...


or a feminine version of Le Petit Prince....


However, no such costumes, adult or teen, exist for Le Petit Prince, so I would have to make-shift a costume for myself. Not a problem. But a lot of creative work. And it was in researching what other people have done to make themselves look like the Little Prince that I came across the shoes.

Sigh.

How long 'til Christmas?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

She-Ra is probably the raddest!

Anonymous said...

Ann, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

HMS said...

Ann, our own good Sara, the theatrically gifted sister of a friend of yours and former high school classmate, just mentioned to me that she though you might be a good fit with us, and so we'd like to invite you to become one of our Authors in Alexandria. Invitations have been extended to you by email as well.

You may mirror your existing posts from here or elsewhere or produce original posts there, on anything you wish, as you desire. For your contributions and participation we will blogroll you with no reciprocation required. See our Guidelines for Authors for full details.

Come contribute your perspectives and opinions to the ongoing conversations there or, even better, start some new - and different - ones of your own.