Pages

Friday, April 29, 2005

Two ear infections and a viral respiratory infection later, I am finally returning to my blog. Yes, blog I missed you. I cannot tell a lie. Not to mention, writhing in bed for five days with a 103.2 degree fever is never a positive experience.

Even the babies are sick. Over a week ago, the three of us developed a cough. My roommate's vet mom says it sounds like they have allergies. I of course got the viral infection. Oh well.

I am doing better. Fortunately, the illness fell over a weekend, so I only missed a day and a half of school. Beautiful Sarah Cooper took me to the doctor Saturday and stayed with me most of that day. She played my mom, insisting on drinking water, bathing in lukewarm water, and taking my medicine even if it gives me a tummy ache. She was a god-send, because it is HARD to be sick and live 2 days away from home. Otherwise you get really narcissistic about how no one loves you, no one visits, no one cares if you waste away to nothing . . . blah, blah, blah. I'm really good at it. So Sarah kept me sane, at least on Saturday.

And now I'm back at work, back at Mosaic events, and back at the job search. I finished my resume last night and need to write my cover letter this weekend. Fun times on the homefront.

Lots of love and phlegm,
Ann

2 comments:

cgjohnson said...

What's that about Phalen?

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,
Glad you're feeling better.
peace.