Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2005


Man we partied hard last night. I haven't stayed up that late in a long time.

But it was my roommate's birthday (28 years!) and so we threw a 1989 Birthday Bash complete with "costumes" (yep it's been that long), milli vanilli tapes, Super Mario Brothers and St. Elmo's Fire.

As soon as I get the pictures, I'll post 'em.

I didn't actually know many of the 70+ people who came in my house last night (other than my 3 roomies, our resident boyfriend B, my ex KC, a friend i met online, and some friends of B's that I've seen at Mosaic once or twice.) And i did walk into my room late last night (read: this morning) to find Coop asleep in my bed. I guess she arrived at the party late and already tired, so she just crashed.

All in all, it was fun, the house has already been cleaned, and Mel had a great Birthday.

Rad man.

No comments: