Pages

Sunday, January 04, 2009

True Love Lasts A Lifetime... Sometimes

Considering the divorce rate in America is 41% (for first marriages), this article was a little nugget of encouragement. Of course, it was only 10% encouraging which I guess means its 90% discouraging, but still. It's 2009 and I'm clinging to the 10%... and to my imaginary boyfriend named Bob. We've been off and on since High School.

I actually had a teacher ask me about him once when I came back to visit her when I was in college.

That's not right.

But... that's my life. Sometimes he buys me imaginary flowers.

10% chance. 10% chance. 10% chance.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

:)

1 comment:

austinokie said...

Look around your church. There are a ton of "10%" people....let something tangible, like those people you know, be your hope