Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

Do you think my therapist would buy this?...

"By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil Show, I have finally
found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to
finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished;
and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of
Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a
package of Oreo's, a pot of coffee, the rest of the Cheesecake, some
Saltines and a box of Godiva Chocolates."

Hmm. Probably not.

2 comments:

jenA said...

you'll get to celebrate valentine's day again at the end of the week.

cat said...

my little ann...way to finish the things you start. kind of reminds me of the time i found you buried under all of your covers...miss those days.