Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wish List

Dear Santa,

I don't have a fireplace. Most Texans don't. Grandma used to say you came in through the furnace in situations like this. I'm surprised I believed her.

So if it's true about the furnace thing, here's some things I'd like for Christmas...

a wii
new windows in my bedroom (just go ahead and put those in while you're here - i don't mind).
a pet turtle
or a pet bird
gift certificates to Home Depot, IKEA, Big Red Sun
movies: Little Miss Sunshine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
any cool shoes size 6 women or size 4 children (i'll pass on those pointy things the elves wear though)
funky jewelry (especially earrings or necklaces)
cute long sleeve shirts
plants, especially cactii

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you always ask for pets? You know no one is going to wrap up a turtle for you! You're a nutty buddy.

Ann said...

yeah, i know. but amy asked for a bird when she was in middle school and she got one. but grandma already called and told me a bird would be a bad idea.

sigh.

Joy said...

at least you didn't ask for crabs.

Ann said...

that is SO rude. there is a context and a fault that lies beyond me to that comment...